COVID-19 & PBGP 2020 Update 1

UKA (our governing body) have instructed that no races must be held before 31st May. Sadly this will impact the first four races.

At this time the plan is to still hold the event. It may be possible to add the races at the end but the longer this situation continues then fixture congestion will be a problem.

Sadly the 2020 event may have to be cancelled if things do not improve. Please help things get back to normal as quickly as possible by following Government guidelines.

Hopefully you can manage a solo run or with immediate family. Please heed the advice and help speed up the recovery process.

Take care of yourselves and your families.

Regards JR

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s